- Here's a nice tool to help you
create your own packing list.
- Whether you own a BMW or not, the
BMWMOA site is packed with useful info.
- While a bit outdated,
Bill John's site has some useful tips and wisdom about motorcycle
- Here's a link to a
RIDER! piece on motorcycle camping from a few years back.
- Website listing over 3,000
across the country.
- If you like showers and lot's of other amenities when camping, a
KOA is not a bad
choice. Look for the one's that are rated in the top 20 (like the
one we stayed at in Salt Lake City). Many now have wi-fi.
- Experience your America with the
National Park Service.
- Thinking about riding your motorcycle 1,000 miles in a day.
Check out the Iron Butt